Friday, April 10, 2009

MY DAY SURGERY WARD FAMILY








Meet my Nurse Manager, Sr. Kwok Fong Yee.. She's very nice and supportive manager.. She's also my mother here in Singapore you can cry to her a lot as much as you wanted to, but depends on her mood 'coz she also has her own burden,, especially in our chaotic ward... I love you Sister Kwok!





Oh my! She's my ever beautiful preceptor Jeanibeth, Jean for short! She's also a Filipino but never tolerated my wrongs, she's very strict that really kills me during my probation period.. She really nurtured me well, and patiently taught me things I need to learn, and for what I am now it is because of her passion... Thanks Jean!




Meet my Nurse Clinician, Sr. Pathmma, right hand of our nurse manager.. She's the one who takes care of patients and staffs' safety. She's also the one who feedbacks to our manager on ones' performance ... She ensures patient safety as well as staff welfare... You can also cry to her, she unselfishly lend you her shoulder to cry on...









No comments: